Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Holiday Wrap Inspiration

Every year for Christmas,  I usually have a "wrapper theme".  I know not all of you love doing this task but I get so much joy out of wrapping gifts.  Check out this video tutorial on wrapping gifts and tying bows.

This year I’ve decided to turn to brown craft paper and red polka dot paper.  Hoping to be more creative and spend less.

Here are some wrapping ideas that inspired me, so hopefully you can enjoy and make them too!

Use pine cones and those tree leaves that fall off as embellishments. 


Use colorful yarns to wrap packages 


Old newspaper is put to good use - recycle, recycle! just tie using baker's twine and voila!


This one is my favourite! 

Personalized stamps - love this one too!


What's your wrapping theme this year?

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea with the shipping tags and twine. I think I'll do that this year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...